DAY 1: Monday 12/27
We started the day (that we were originally slated to start driving) literally digging out. we took advantage of the wonderful hot shower and laundry facilities at the RV park and Jeff and the kids made the most of the extra day by playing in the snow, especially the giant banks piled up by the snowplow. In the afternoon we said goodbye to Jeff, and Opa drove him to the Logan Express so he could go hunker down in a hotel and hopefully do a little work before his flight on Wed am. Opa cleared off the RV and Oma and I organized and stowed our stuff. We'll leave in the morning, hopefully early!
The RV is so cozy, though it's unsettling when the whole RV shakes from the wind or overly enthusiastic kids. Their energy levels are sweet but also frustrating. We haven't even started driving yet and they're already stircrazy. or maybe it's just me. Today after playing outside for an hour in the snow they are still literally jumping up and down! Maybe they do it at home too, but it doesn't usually make the house sway :)
I took pictures of the snow etc with the good camera, but then realized I have no way of getting them off the camera until we get back to LA, so as of Wed I've been taking cellphone pics instead which I will attach (hopefully)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment