Hailey is sitting next to me at the computer, having a rambling conversation with me. She makes some crazy statement, and before I've really reacted to that, says something else really kooky :)
Hailey "...how old you need to be to wear earrings..."
Mommy "to get your ears pierced? that depends..."
Hailey (fingering a dangly pair of mommy's earrings) "they don't use screws, because that would really hurt!"
Mommy laughs really loud, takes a breath to answer...
Hailey "this looks like a blood orange" (the plum she was eating)
Mommy laughs again, opens blog to record conversation
Hailey "...sometimes blood looks like red water! ... I was distracted by the blood orange ... it's like blood, but only like that when you bite into it."
I should probably just leave the videocamera charged and handy if I want to keep up with her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment