Elliot spots a police car parked with his lights off. I ask him what that means (thinking "there's no emergency"). Elliot responds immediately "the police are having lunch" (cue Opa and mommy laughing their heads off)
I was driving Jeff's (little) car today and Elliot says "good thing you're not a little taller!" mommy, sitting up straight so her head touches the ceiling "like this?" Elliot "yeah, your brai(n)s would fall out!" mommy "my brains?!" Elliot "no, you're BRAI(d)S" LOL
Riley says he asked his teacher, and she said he could bring Puppy to school. Riley goes to find Puppy "because he doesn't know yet!" But when Riley tells Puppy, Puppy isn't excited at all. He's worried that he's going to get lost, like happened another time Riley brought him somewhere. I ask Riley about this (chuckling at how "independent" this stuffed friend is) and Riley replies "yeah, he's worried, but he's going anyways!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment