Monday, January 10, 2011

Riley's roadtrip journal

I think that's a picture of the wind

for day 2, there's snow

the picture for day 4 is a pretty accurate drawing of the bakugan toy he got in his happy meal.  and it says "I hit mom with a snowball" in case that didn't come through the scan

his suggestion for the 3 sentences that day "boring! boring! boring!" so we compromised and had him write this :)


"We went back to the playground.  To get there we walked over a bridge.  It was hinging (high) over the river."

He carefully drew every aspect of this dinky playground: metal slide, seesaw, metal car thing with three steering wheels, bench, and 3 tires.  "mom bot (bought) some trets (treats) at the (camp) store"

"We stopnd (stopped) at a petting zoo.  It had a monstur truck so big I cud sit in the tires.  We feddid (fed) deer and lorikeets."

"We got home that Day.  we had pizza that Nit.  I Was Happy to be Home." (puppy helped him draw the picture of home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment