some little things that happen, especially when we're out-and-about just get texted to a few people. since my phone is complaining about being full (again) - I'll copy a few here while I'm thinking of it :)
today
Hailey hands me 2 stubby clover flowers "here, these are for being the goodest mom!" aww, guess I'll keep her a little longer :)
last week
Elliot "when I'm big like daddy, I'm going to watch the gay movie!" guessed every word I could think of, but was always met with "no mommy, not the (GAY) movie, the GAY movie!" daddy figured out eventually that he meant the SCARY movie (drop the s and barely say the r, and it turns out 'ca'y movie does sound like that LOL :)
Elliot to Hailey "I nee(d) you (to) te(ll) me where b(l)ue toad is, or you're fi(r)ed!"
previous week
Elliot took off his diaper, put on a pair of Riley's underwear, then changed when he peed them (1st I knew of it was when I realized he was wearing different clothes) right idea, wrong order :) could this be my child who potty trains before age 4?
Riley, in the middle of changing into his swim clothes "I can do a weewee stand!" mommy "uh, what's a weewee stand?" Riley "you have to keep your weewee straight" and demonstrates something that vaguely resembles a "3-point stand"
month ago
evidently, neither of us changed Elliot's diaper this morning. he threw his diaper in the trash and went commando when he put on his pants LOL. discovered it when I asked how his pants got wet, and he cheerfully explained it was pee :)
in a fit of temper over being locked in his bedroom for nap, (3 year old) Elliot not only dumped the box of legos, he ripped a door off his bureau! "I couldn't get it back on" he says mopily. (it was so hard not to laugh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment